Thursday 25 February 2021

Reached the summit

but Everest remains unconquered! True there are only about 9.5 stitches left, but they are all different symbols and every one of them is a blended (tweeded) stitch and that includes  the fractional one!

But my BFF and I have a mantra when a project is slowing, or it is just one blended stitch too far and a stopping point is reached...well at least there was progress.

And I remain hopeful that next week, my ninja hunting will be more successful, the mountains (and reflection in the symbolic lake) with be done, the little stitches in robes and wings captured and the last stitches in the hour glass done so I can move on to hands and faces over 1.

Hmm now that I type that is sounds like quite a lot and an evening spent blending threading starting stopping and repeating ,but well it needs doing and I can but see what progress it may get...for this week here is my update picture


Funny thing the angle I took that picture does to the sword!

That being said it is Stake Conference via Zoom over the weekend and this is my go to stitching for watch only zoom meetings so there might be progress before the next shared stitching session with my .

This week as I have been playing find the missed stitches that are hiding in plain sight my BFF has been playing hide the white with stitches...pop on over to the blog for a quick update on her bluebell woods....click here

2 comments:

RONI said...

If you don't get round to stitching it during Conference, then you can always do some pre-blending in preparation for next week. It's looking so good though, and you've made such massive progress on it since the start of Lockdown 1. I'm looking forward to seeing those 'over 1' bits nearly as much as you... And just think.. No blending in those!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

TW does like to make life complicated! But it looks amazing and worth all the work.