Monday 15 February 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness February 2021 link-up

 Oh almost caught me out with this coming right after the Valentine hop. You might recall a little start back in November 2020. GG Link Up

And you were wondering what the Fairy baby was going to end up looking like.

Well I made a little video and my brother provided a little bit of music.


As I did not have the pattern and was figuring it out from the picture it was easier to do the backstitching outlines for the hair and gown first then fill in from there.

It formed part of a gift for my pen pal BFF.

I think the full thing will ready to post next month! Probably with another little how it went video.

so here is the link to Jo's blog to see what other gifting has been going on out there

.


7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
The little animation was fun!

Kaisievic said...

Great animation - really fun idea.

DJ said...

Ahh....Snow White...such a lovely stitch! Lucky Pen Pal! Cute idea for the little movie!

BeingBored89 said...

That was a really neat idea for the video! Snow White is one of my all time favorites and she was lovely!

Christine said...

Cute little animation. Snow White is lovely

Faith... said...

Snow White turned out to be very pretty! I am sure your pen pal will love her.

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, she's sweet, and a fun video too!