Thursday 11 February 2021

Nemesis vanquished..

  trees finished at last. Not just the cross stitching but by special dispensation the backstitch.  My BFF was in agreement here so those darn trees would not loom over me any longer.


So it is time for me to pause until my BFF is ready for the backstitching.

I will be working on something separate till then.

I have not as yet decided what that is going to be although I am still inclined to get ahead start on my Easter Stitching.

Here is the link to my |BFF's post click here for link

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous! I am sure it's encouraging for Roni to see how lovely the blues look in this.
Good luck with the Easter stitching, I'll be having a Hop so you'll need something new to show off!

Astrids dragon said...

This is coming along beautifully, I love the blue in it.

Faith... said...

Oh I love how it looks! Congrats aon getting so far along and with some backstitch too!