Sunday 14 February 2021

Secret Stitching Sweetheart 2021.

 This is the Valentine blog hop arranged by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching, each participant sends Jo something appropriate for a stitching friend and she sends them out with no details of who created what.

Then the hunt is on to unravel the secret , see who received ours (and leave a comment).



So as I have not stitched the above I have no details for it, hopefully the person who did will leave some details in the comments.

Click HERE for the LINK to Serendipitousstitching to find the other participants.


                                                                             to you all.

12 comments:

RONI said...

Happy Valentines day mt friend... Not me though!

DJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Such a sweet little heart! Sadly it isn't mine, but I hope you find your Stitching Sweetheart soon! Happy Stitching!

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a cute stitch! Hope you'll find your secret sweetheart soon!

Astrids dragon said...

What a sweet stitch, too bad it's not mine!
Happy ❤ Day, I hope you get some stitching in.

jocondine said...

Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! There are birds on my stitching but it's not this one. Lovely heart. Amitiés. xxx

Sandy said...

I'm loving the primitive or antique looking samplers. Love the colors and the finishing is nice too wish this was mine - maybe next year.
Sandy

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
I thought this was a lovely one too.

Gwen said...

Lovely.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I like these primitive designs but I didn't stitch this one.

Christine said...

It was me! I'm glad you like it. I found the design online here:-
http://makestuff-behappy.blogspot.com/2016/01/tulip-heart-freebie-tulipansziv.html

Mary's Thread said...

Oh that's very pretty! Hope your Valentine's Day was nice!

Katie said...

Finally have time to hop along. What a beautiful piece that Christine stitched. Thanks for sharing.