Sunday 2 June 2019

Sunday stitching..the next threads

Well I did manage to be sufficiently organised as to have the next two threads ready for today, and I used them too.





It feels rather nice to be making progress, I have checked and the next three colours I would be jumping off from here are there, so next week should be fine.  Mind I am thinking of pausing this and swapping to another project from the book.  Why?  Well this one is an on spec, just because  however the one I am thinking of swapping to would have an set destination and there are only a few weeks before it would be due.  Or I might just work both, one at home and keep this for Sundays. 

Contemplating.

2 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Did you decide what to do? Which ones are you stitching?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Looking good!