cross stitches all done.
Well the glint in the eye of the mouse is still to add but other than that it is just the backstitching to go.
My immediate thought was it was a mistake, or it was from the Robin pattern that shares the key, and my BFF and I discussed it and thought nope going to just use the grey for the lot.
However, in typing this I had the amazing though to check the colours "pulled" into the little box for the project and see what was being described as brick red and well, I thin I may just stitch with the shades as set. My BFF using a different material to me may well find that for her doing all the grey is the thing.
I in this instance am rebelling against my usual modifying self by sticking to the pattern...it is really still me honest!
CLICK HERE to see her update.
So BFF 25 looms, a sort of milestone that, we never did get around to discussing that as I have a personal milestone of sorts coming up tomorrow and we will be having lunch together on 1st August to mark the occasion. We might squeeze in the question of BFF 25 and if there is any need to do something special for it. Mind finding something we both want to stitch is special anyway I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment