Wednesday, 20 May 2026

Little legs or high sofa

 whichever it is I find that I need a little foot stool to be comfortable.  Finding one the right hight was proving difficult so many years ago my father made one for me. From a wooden cutlery tray,  four knobs a bit of wood, foam, hinges and some brown velvet. I guess the Mice from the Marvellous Mouse Organ and The Wombles are not alone to blame for my make do and mend thoughts. 

Perfect.

After many years of use reupholstering was required.

A stapler gun later (a pink one as it was £1 cheaper in that shade than it was in either green or grey) and a new cover was in place.



















I keep my seed beads in here, well and random other stuff like tassels. It rather needs a sort out.

But for the moment I am happy to have my foot stool back.





1 comment:

  1. I love that your Dad made that for you, very creative too!

    ReplyDelete