I was looking forward to not blue, to some green. Much as I am enjoying the result of all that blue on my dragon project a little change would I thought be fun. Not sure why as it wasn't last time either!
After one over one confetti you would think that a little two over one on 14 count would be jolly.
Hm nope not the headspace I was in this evening. I was finding the dotting about green I still had to do annoying. I think perhaps my recollection had been that there was less left to be cross-stitched than was the case. My expectation was therefore frustrated.
I did get all the cross stitches done, just not as early in the session as I had anticipated.

I can't believe how much difference the backstitch makes. But I will be glad when this dotty stitch is done lol
ReplyDelete