Wednesday 15 February 2023

Teddy Cushion all zipped up

 The sewing machine was coming out to hem trousers (mine I hasten to add) I was going to do them other day but I got distracted and I went to the moon instead.

Whilst I had the machine out for the practical I took the opportunity to finish off the Cushion and get that zip put in.

I made heavy weather of it, not sure why. It even took me two goes to get the zipper foot on.

This is the front.



and the back.


I expect it will look better plumped out by the inner. It is nice to have it finished even though this was never a time bound project as its final destination is yet to be determined.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to get something fully finished! Plumper cushions are always the best ones.

Claudette497 said...

It looks great and the quilting is beautiful! Congratulations on a finished finish!