I expect this blog to be a mix of past completed projects, ongoing projects including those wonderful UFP's (unfinished projects) all crafters' tend to build up and plans for future projects, of which I tend to have more than the time to do. But then isn't that part of the fun?
My crafting philosophy is quite simple. "Not perfect, unique". and "everything is better with Forestella"
Sunday, 9 June 2013
A begining
it took me awhile to choose a title for my blog about my crafting hobbies. I do a few different things on a regular basis. Sometimes I try something new at Church or with a friend . Occasionally this is added to the things I do. I have a short attention span and therefore tend to be working on several projects in parallel, a patchwork of crafts. And so a title was reached, happily one that did not appear to have been already taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment