Friday 2 April 2021

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2021

 My that came around fast didn't it.

Here we are at Easter and Jo at Serendipitous Stitching is once again hosting the HOP. So basically starting from Jo's blog and hopping your way around the participants blogs as we share some Easter themed stitching or crafts collecting the letters as you go till you end up back with Jo to enter the collected phrase.

Now for the last few years I have sewn rabbits for the hop (I did like the pun) however this year I thought I might give the rabbits a rest.

This year I have an egg transporting lamb




and a chick




both from 


The chick took less time than the two hours and the lamb a little bit longer, but I did add some backstitching and a small change to the design on the lamb. Th colours were matched from my oddment stash.

So your letter is


I could not resist using this little blackwork again this year, it may well be a staple for my Easter letter

in the years ahead.

Now on to your next blog in the hop to collect your next letter

Click HERE

to go to Aimetu's Stitching

I do hope you have fun with the Hop, the long Easter weekend (if that applies where you are) I look forward to hopping about myself and to reading comments both here and on the other participants posts.

14 comments:

Lauriejo said...

This my first Easter blog hop so I am looking forward to visiting all the blogs. I love your blackwork bunny.

jocondine said...

Amazing blackwork bunny and nice idea to stitch a lamb to bring us Easter eggs. I know I'll have a great day with this wonderful blog hop, thanks to Jo and all the stitchers who will offer us letters. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

gracie said...

Love lambs and chick's and what a lovely bunny.

Sheryl said...

Cute little lamb and chick. Happy Easter.

Clare-Aimetu said...

What a cute lamb carrying those precious eggs, I hope they are chocolate ones. Happy Easter, thank you for the letter 🐣

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thankful for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year!
I love the sheep with the eggs and the cute little chick. Great way to start our Hop.

BeingBored89 said...

I love the little lamb! Happy Easter!

Kaisievic said...

What sweet Easter stitching and thanks for the letter! Happy Easter to you and yours.

Mary's Thread said...

Nice stitching and I love your blackwork Rabbit! Happy Easter!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Each of your Easter stitches are lovely. Happy Easter.

Christine said...

Great stitching. Thanks for the letter

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely blackwork rabbit! Happy Easter!
Nice post!
Barbara x

Leonore Winterer said...

Both of your little stitches are super cute - thanks for the letter!

Astrids dragon said...

Such sweet stitches, I love the blackwork bunny!