Thursday 26 November 2020

The no stitch stich along

well no stitching on the joint project that is.  My BFF needed some extra time on a to be gifted project so we paused the bluebell woods.

I had intended to start a similarly themed project also intended as a gift but my head was not in starting from scratch.

So I worked on something that has had little teaser updates here and there in other posts.

Still just a little look at last nights addition.


Things went quite quickly with the project when I first started then things slowed as the world changed and as the light in the dinning room got gradually dimmer. Which I did not fully realise till the dark night were well in.

I really enjoyed working on this last night it has been awhile since I was doing something other than cross stitch or quilting when working with thread.

Here is The Link over to my BFF's blog.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a very interesting arm. Is it padded to make it look so 3D?

Faith... said...

I am not sure what that piece is but it looks interesting! Hope we can see more soon 😊