Wednesday 18 November 2020

The time paradox

 the closer the finish of a pattern the slower the stitching begins to feel.

You have the same amount of time doing the sewing as normal, in this case to hours, give or take the chatting that happens.



And indeed many a stitch goes in, you hold it up and keep seeing not what has been done, as in earlier stages, but now it becomes more a thought of  look how much is left to go.


I know I do it, I know it is all in my head but that is how it feels.

So a tiny bit of big tree, I will get them done eventually.

It was two different variegated threads from those used previously.


Link to BFF's update

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your woodland is looking fantastic.

Lily Allen said...

great finish. this woodland is looking fantastic.
clipping path