Saturday 14 November 2020

A small session

 on the tall trees.

So we missed last week, that one was on me, there was a birthday for my mother with an 0 on the end, that came after some health issues earlier in the week.

This week whilst we did manage to get together is was for a much shorter period of time than normal , my BFF's turn to need the adjustment after a very busy day with a lot of zooming in one way or another. She may tell you more or she may not.

So here is the progress.


Here is the link to my friends blog the link

4 comments:

RONI said...

She did not elaborate, but I did still enjoy our time together

Faith... said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom!!
It is looking pretty good and like it should be close to a finish.

FlashinScissors said...

It looks beautiful! The bluebells really make it!
Barbara xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is really coming together now!