Sunday 15 November 2020

November Gifted Gorgeousness link up

 So on the 15th of each month Jo has instigated a sharing of pictures of gifts, either given or to be gifted.

I don't often manage to link up, I tend to be a bit forgetful.

Anyway this month I have recalled and this item falls into both categories.

I was given it some time ago and it resurfaced today when I was searching for a pattern for a birth sampler.

Not what I was looking for nether the less now felt like the time to make a start. It should be interesting as the kit has become separated from the pattern and I am working it out from the picture.

Now as it is intended for a gift this will be the only share of it until it is finished and gifted.

At the moment it most closely resembles the "no more Mr Nice Baby" from a certain washing up liquid's advert. 


update on the above Click Here

so if you did not visit me from Jo's blog then pop on over to see her and all her delightfully gifty stitches and links to the other participants.



click here for the link

5 comments:

Elfie said...

That start of yours is very intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished pic.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Very mysterious, I have stitched from the picture before.

Christine said...

Can't wait to see what it turns out to be

Faith... said...

Very interesting start!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. That is certainly an intriguing start! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.