Wednesday 4 November 2020

The ninth cat

that is the title of my brothers most recent album of music.  Now that is not a mainstream thing, no big record label and if you were to hear ir on the radio we would all be well beyond shocked.

He does the recording and the vast majority of the music himself, and the vocals and the writing. He even does video which he has his wife and passing friends participate in as they can.

So I find out about his most recent album, as titled above from face book which has a close up of the new cover, I click on the link and see a bit more of it before I realised it was familiar for a reason.

He has used a close up of the cat I stitched for him and his wife.

So the original   Rainbow Cat



Which they christened the psychedelic cat 

And the cover 



and the link to his music, for which I get no commission and which I take no responsibility at all, his musical influences are eclectic and so is his music..mind this is maybe a bit 60's and why they picked the psychedelic cat.

LINK for music  which has a free track preview option should you be curious keeping in mind what curiosity did to the cat! LOL.

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is cool, to see your artwork on an album cover!

Faith... said...

What a cool surprise for you! I think I may have been in shock if I would have saw mine as his album cover.

FlashinScissors said...

A great surprise for you! It is a gorgeous picture!
Barbara x

RONI said...

Wow! How cool!!