Wednesday 23 September 2020

Sunbonnet Sue five and six

 it has been some months since I last posted about the Sunbonnet Sues I have been making from my Sampler Quilt scraps. sunbonnet-sue-three-and-four.html

I have indeed slowed down on them, they were just boots and skirts but I plan on getting the sewing machine out in the next day or so and may sew another couple of skirt sets at the same time I work on the main reason for getting out the machine (that's for a future gift I hope so will wait  till later to post anything about that).

So rather than have too many boots and skirts awaiting jackets and hats, I have made some progress with these.

Five is finished, six has a bit further to go, bonnet needs completing and the tulip adding.(and of course rinsing to get the pen out)

 


1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see the little girls come out to play again!