Wednesday 23 September 2020

In the tree tops

 that's where I spent most of my time this session. I started with big blue bell stems, then went back to those middle sized trees for the rest of the single shade leaves. 

Then a bit of large tree trunk till my BFF finished the section she was doing and we could both work on the second variegated thread together. Now this is not the shade indicated in the pattern, I shall let my friend tell you about that in her blog as she discovered both problem and solution. 

It was indeed interesting, this section is in one strand not two, but there is an area in this shade that is in two strands, that will be interesting.

Here is The LINK to my friends post so you can see how her version is progressing.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You seemed to have stitched a lot this week! Looking great too.