Sunday 7 July 2019

Sunday stitching just one Ed

Now that the time sensitive Ed is finished and handed over (I went with option A as trying to get things to a former rather than a current work colleague can be tricky, and it was reasonably well received, hey compared to getting a grandchild nothing else has quite the same buzz ) I am back to one Ed.

I made the effort to get some more of the colours out of my stash ready so that I could progress second Ed.

Now here is a burst of colour, which is what my mother has been waiting for on my larger long term project. which is not just not going to happen.



Wow I had not considered how long it has been since I worked on that other project, not feeling it just now but my Sunday Stitching is keeping my hand in at least.

3 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

This ones looks like it's going to be cute too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on both versions of Ed!

Faith... said...

That is a great burst of color! Ed is looking great.