Sunday 21 July 2019

A Touch more pink..Sunday Stitching.



The flowers are coming together, not a lot of stitches completed today.  However progress is progress. 

At the moment for some reason I am finding it a little hard to get motivated picking up and working on projects.  The mind is willing, indeed when I am at work it is quite joyful at the prospect of being home and working on a project or two.  Just when I get there it feels like just too much effort to get things out. 

So this project is keeping my toe in the water so to speak, till my get up and go comes back from wherever it has gone to.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Any progress is good progress! Doing just a few stitches each day was my answer to the stitching slump question in the Wipocalypse.