Sunday 28 July 2019

A quick update

Found a bit of the grey that had tried to hide and used that for the handles on my bag instead of the bits of stripy material. 

Used my little sewing machine to make and attach the handles. I was contemplating making a fastening of some sort in addition.  Not quite settled on how I want that to go, so for the moment I am still contemplating.










But at least it is now a bag and not just a bag in waiting













The finished (it may never get a fastener) bag is going to be home to the quilt the scraps to make it came from.


There are still a few small scraps left, I expect they will make their way into the current bits a quilt

I will have a sense of completeness and satisfaction once that happens and it is all used up.


2 comments:

Faith... said...

It looks nice! I am sure you will fill it quickly.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the bag. I like the idea of a scrap bag to hold the scraps!