Saturday 13 February 2016

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop 2016

Welcome to this fun blog hop hosted by serendipitous stitching

The basic surmise is each blogger sends a stitch to Joe, she shuffles them all up and we each receive one, post it and then go hoping to see where our own has surfaced.

So this is the Valentines delight I have been sent this year (just the picture mind don't get too excited for me).  I wonder who sent it and how soon they will find I am the recipient. Hopefully they will be able to leave a comment (Regretfully I still have not the most comment friendly blog). I like the little mirrors stitched to this, something to add to my "to do" list.


My own contribution, be it where it may, reflects the colour friends bring to the grey days of our lives.

So use the link at the top of the page and find the list of all the participants and have a heart warming hop around, you may find a new place to make regular visits.





See if you can  guess which one is mine while you are checking them all out.

No comments: