Wednesday 9 October 2024

BFF SAL16 some filling in

 I have not posted for a few weeks, I had a cold and it rather interrupted everything including  our BFF sessions.

There has been off camera sewing in dispensation time, and at the end of this evenings session we agreed to free stitching up to the backstitch stage and we will then pause and wait till we are both ready for that whomever gets there first.  We get to that point sometimes on the joint projects when we want to be finished and on to something new even if what that will be is as yet unplanned.

So her is the progress up to this evening.

that half stitch sky, some in one strand some in two is most likely going the same way as the sky in the Easter  Bunnies .

I am very glad now I have less sky to fill in than my BFF.

It feels good to have more of the little houses done (i have done a little remodelling on mine , so you can play spot the difference between mine and my BFF's if you like.)

And at last with that line of blue I am making progress on the big boat at the bottom and getting rid of the "slice of cheese" as my BFF has been calling it.

I checked what thread I was missing and for at least one of them I will be doing a substitution rather than try and get just the one skein of thread .

CLICK HERE to see try that spot the difference on the houses.

We had another conversation about the passage of time, and our joint astonishment at being on BFF SAL 16, but then we have been doing this for 4 years now, wait what!

Gosh so we have. Mind so far stitched more than fully finished. I will have to check that and get some finishing done.

Hopefully from frames in the stash.

No comments: