Wednesday 16 October 2024

BFF SAL 16 substitutions

 how annoying is it when you know you have a particular shade of thread and it is not in its place in the box, or in any of the ongoing projects it might be with!

Very that's the answer to that. So there were substitutions and I am nearly almost done ! Ah so near and yet so far! All the full cross stitches are done, just half stitches in one or two strands of the same blue remain to do before backstitching can start.


The big white space, or slice of cheese as my BFF referred to it is now filled in and looking much more boat.

The little houses are all done.

I anticipate it will be backstitching next week and then we will change to BFF randoms till the New year I expect when BFF 17 will need to be chosen.

I am not sure yet if this is for me or if it will be gifted. 

I might add a little something to the design either way, but the what is going to depend on the for whom!

Click Here to pop over to my BFF's blog for her update.


No comments: