Friday 6 May 2022

BFF SAL 9 Running

 out of puff.

Been a busy time and the sewing took a back seat and the roll over time just kept rolling over.

Even the Skype time was not completely free of  the worlds busy pushing in.

So I started with three corners finished and ended ..well like this.


I think there is a mental slowing down on the basis of once that last corner fill is completed I need to make a decision of square or rectangle. And how much of the pattern as is to still follow.

Hopefully by next week I will have firmed that up one way or another.

I am posting later than my friend due to the same external stuff getting in the way.

CLICK HERE to see how things are progressing with my BFF

2 comments:

Roni said...

Oh it does look so good though. I do like the way it looks as a square so far

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do think it suits a square too. But a rectangle might look like a book cover...