Friday 22 October 2021

Scissor box

 in the same general theme of things not being quite as expected  for containers of sewing supplies. Think the Danish biscuit tin to threads or buttons.



So this is a box for bottles..wine bottles. I don't do wine. I don't do alcohol at all.  I do however love a box so when this caught my eye in the charity shop it came home with me.

And had a bit of a make over, with some foam scraps and material scraps to pad it out it became the box I keep my big scissors in. The ones I use for cutting material. My pinking shears and yes my screwdriver also live here.


and I do like using it a lot.

I keep trying to figure out a way to fit the lid better, perhaps to hold smaller scissors or snips.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a fabulous idea, this is the perfect storage box for your scissors.