Thursday 28 October 2021

BFF SAL 5..X marks the spot

 The spot where a star will go!

I have planned out in my mind what is happening at the top of my version of this as I am not going to do the Big Onion (well that's what that particular design element looks like to me) so to see that you will have to view my BFF's blog.

So to do my sky I need to know where the star is going, it wont be in this shade, it is due to be metallic.

But that is for next week. This week I almost finished the backstitching.  I would have finished but the colour I have used for the backstitch does not work well against the colours used for Joseph. It was not right for the ram's horn either but the dark blue I used there was also not right for Joseph. I have another option in mind but ran out of time. 


Pop over to my friends blog to see how she is approaching this and how things are going with the big onion (.CLICK HERE) or perhaps you will get to view her new obsession in the crafting of wool.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is looking great now you have added the backstitch.