Sunday 17 October 2021

IHSW I remembered!

 I stated this project many moons ago and thought that I would work on it at least once a month during IHSW- International Hermit & Stitching Weekend.

i did manage it initially then I would forget and miss it, only recalling when Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching would post an update on her blog.

The addition of a Facebook Group would I though fix the dodgy memory, and it did but somehow the potential Hermit (me) had thus far other things planned..ohps!

But this month, this month I have sewn. It may not have been an amazing amount but putting away the threads from the face and getting out some of the threads and making a start on the solar system feels like something significant.

I do hope that this is not a one off and I will be a November Hermit.



2 comments:

RONI said...

Oooo... You have planets! I'm impatient to see how the big one will look though!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on finding time to stitch! Love these little planets already.