Thursday 14 October 2021

BFF Sal the Christmas one still...

 and time for the path up the right side and down the left and ohps...something not quite right.

The ram (yes the blob on the left is a ram) is not quite where the ram should be. It is too low, however you will not be surprised that the result of the ohps is a bit of design modification not some work for the frog.


So my path is a little different to my BFFs, but then I am not inflicted with inkblot syndrome at this point (which let to a mad internet search for the title of a spoof western I recalled with inkblots being used to analyse a  gun toting outlaw as my BFF hates a mystery) 

I remain conflicted about the big onion, I have a bit more path to add before I have to make up my mind.

CLICK HERE to see my BFF's progress.

oh and it was Evil Roy Slade..that picture we were looking for.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Looking great! The backstitch will really pull this one together for you both.