Saturday 4 July 2020

Inspired by

well I can't really say that I followed the pattern . I had intended to follow the pattern but having made a very silly mistake, (no I am not telling what the silly mistake was) I had to do some redesigning.

So this is on blue sheeting (yup sheet) left over from sashing my sampler quilt and not going to be made into a bonnet for |Sue.

I worked out the stitch count (over two) by stitching an inch and then counting the stitches, it was about 30 to the inch.

So here it is in the inner ring of my three inch hoop.



Hope fully the initials are clear, the intent is to put this into book that came from Cross Stitch Crazy  and gift it to, well the person with those initials.


I will update once it is in the book, ok and this is the book the pattern inspiration came from using the alphabet on the front near the bottom, I changed the colours to go better with the t
little book it is supposed to go into.


2 comments:

Faith... said...

The initials look great. I don't even see a mistake or your remodeling of the chart.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That looks great. I'm not looking for mistakes either, they are simply personalisations!
Nice to be able to use the leftover fabric too.