Thursday 23 April 2020

Lock down stitch along, new rule

added at my request as a necessity.

Why rule and why, well the rule is that whilst stitching on the project other than during the stitch along is banned, correcting is allowed.

Her is a picture of where I was at the end of this evenings session, you may notice the addition of some dark blue, but also that there is less light blue than before.



When I came to add the dark blue at the bottom I realised there was an error in the light, The usual one stitch out but so far back time to pull out.  Now I will not call it frogging as there is no ripping involved I pull each stitch back out and then I re use the thread.

So my friend and I agreed that pulling out and  catching back up to where one would have been before the pull out could be allowed in none Skyping time. In this instance she also allowed me an additional 20 stitches as she had made a small start whilst waiting for the Skype call to connect and me to answer.

So this is where I am ready for next week,  You will note that there are a few half stitches (waiting for the top f the cross to go in) and there are more than 20 but I figured that 20 stitches was five fill stitches and 30 half.



Hopefully next time I will just be stitching ahead and not doing any in reverse! To see my friends progress pop on over to my frineds blog, just click here..


Oh I almost forgot, as the Sewing Bee is not on till 9 and we have normally stopped Skyping by then we are going to leave our night at a Wednesday.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Unstitching is never fun, glad you were able to get back to where you should be ready for next week.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I think that is very fair and reasonable!