Sunday 5 April 2020

Conferance stitching.

So been awhile since the pair of angels had any work done on their project.  As I suspected the set of three have had much more attention. However, I will post a separate update on that project at some point.

As for the cross stitch a touch on the mountains and a little sky, all blended threads..


I found switching to the evenweave easy enough to do after working on 14 count Aida (for the Easter blog hop) the tricky part was the pattern size, I do wish I had enlarges my working copy.  Some of the symbols whilst different close up for a distance can be a little so similar for sewing at speed.

Mind those mountains are starting to appear. 


3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful work. It's the little things like easy access to a photocopier that I miss!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Understandable.

Julie said...

It's lovely