Wednesday 24 July 2024

BFF 16 a return

 it has been three weeks since last my BFF and I managed our virtual sewing session, well we have missed three, this is week four. One week went to my being too tired after a trip to the office, week two to a holiday absence and week three to an important coming of age birthday. Not either of ours, sadly we passed those sort of landmark birthdays more than a little while ago, and the milestone age we are currently experiencing sort of together, as no two women meet this the same, is not feeling like something to celebrate just now.

We were both finding the sewing bug a little absent, but we did sew a little something. It was also a quiet week for things to chat about, I filled empty spaces with my fangirl observations and a laugh about  my managing to mention Forestella at work in a group meeting with the big boss!

So this weeks progress, a tiny bit of  a different shade of green, some white, some yellow and ok look a biggish bit of blue.


I needed that bit of blue,  I'm not feeling this one yet, which might explain why I have used none of my allowed off screen time to try and catch up, that and I need to go thread shopping, which will help resolve that big empty space in the middle. It does look better in the picture than it does to me when I am working on it, so that's something I guess. 

Click HERE to see how my BFF is doing.




1 comment:

diamondc said...

Lovely progress on your stitching, I hope you share more of your progress.
Have an amazing day.

Catherine