Sunday 16 June 2024

Sunday Stitchings

 all of the cross stitching is done. I will be making a start on the backstitch next week. I am not sure if I have mentioned this before, our church building is at the top of a hill and looks out to the sea at the back.

There is a view of the sea from the Relief Society room, sometimes I can see ships. Today I could see rain, British summer time in full swing. That and the overall theme of the song has influenced the attached sone today. (you have to wait a little for the song to get started as there is an explanation of it first, but there are subtitles for all of it)

There are no lighthouses in sight form this position but we do have a few in the local area.


This is looking nice just as it is, however I am sure that the backstitch will bring it into focus.

Oh and the Forestella song.


Soop Byeol is literally forest star in Korean and is the "fan" name for the group. 


No comments: