Friday 14 June 2024

BFF SAL 16 a new agreement

 My BFF and I set the rules for our SAL by mutual agreement, we add to them or change them as circumstances require.

This week we agreed that even if I do stitch faster, and I am not sure that is the case anymore, but even so my slice of same but different is going to be bigger than hers.

This weeks progress confirmed it.


So going forward I get as much off SAL sewing time as I like to get levelled up. Not done any extra yet but there is time.

Perhaps to the accompaniment of  my #Forestella  you tube mix. This is a current delight to my ears.


Oh almost forgot, CLICK HERE to see my BFF's progress  and how you can see things in that. And yes I have become a watcher of you tube "nonsense" on the principal that " a little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men".

No comments: