Tuesday 11 June 2024

Sunday Stitching...a late update

 from Sunday, I am having difficulty getting my pictures from my phone to my lap top. Something somewhere has updated, new and improved and messed everything up. No doubt just as I stumble across what it is something else will get "added" that will make new issues.

Anyways back to the stitching, Sunday was our Branch Conference, so I ended up with a little more stitching time due to talk overruns. I didn't mind I was enjoying both the talks and the stitching.

All of the blended thread is done,  there is a little bit of sky yet to do and some white done the left side but still the backstitching comes ever closer.


My friend gave me this and it has indeed been very pleasant to sew so far at least, hopefully that will still be the case when I get to the backstitching.. 


No comments: