Tuesday 16 March 2021

Bits - a - quilt fixing session

 is done for this time around, I kept thinking I was done and then I would spot another bit.

So here is how it looks now.

You can most easily see the new turquoise patches, but they are not the only ones that are new.



I like the way the needle turned patches sit on the quilt but only time will tell how well they will hold.

So at the moment all the pen rings are gone and the quilt goes back on my bed, till next time there are enough sections that need fixing.

if you want to compare its current appearance to its original then click here

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Looks bright and beautiful again. I have a quilt that needs some attention and redoing too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do like your way of repairing the Quilt and making it good as new again.

RONI said...

Nice! It looks so bright and colourful in the new photos too, makes me want to dig out my own bitsa pieces and figure out how to put it all together now!