Sunday 14 April 2024

Last Sunday Stitching

now that is not last as in final finished and there will be no more , it is last as in this is what I did last week.  Isn't English a joy.

So the plan for last week was to work on the Millennium earth and comet, which ever of the two or maybe even both that wanted to play nice!

I did get it out, I did do some stitching on it. But some really means not much, my eye was not in for the one over one stitching and the subtle blending of shades particularly in the comet was not helping I was getting lost.   So this is how it is looking at the moment, not much difference from the last time.



There was more conference to watch than there was stitching done here so I switched to my normal Sunday stitching project . More half stitches, well in the flow with those on this project.



 

Still in the pale shade that is not the easiest to see on the picture but it is creating jump off points for the rest of the half stitch area so there will be so  nice relaxing just to fill bits.

There weas no stitching at Church today, but that's fine. There is no rush with this project.

I was back in Primary (our Church children's section) to day and our lesson was about how we can be better. So todays Forestella link is for a sone that feels appropriate for both the long termed project and that lesson.  I do like how this sounds in this version.






No comments: