Wednesday 3 April 2024

BFF 14 Nearly almost

 but not quite.

I have all of the blackwork completed. What a relief that it all joined up where it should. I was a tad eager to finish and made a mistake adding a bit that was not in my plan, so that had to come out. That little bit of reversal did not impact on where I finished for the evening.




Int the original pattern there is a further element to the edge in the original pattern in a different shade and full cross stitches. I was never sure about doing that and now the blackwork is done I am happy with it the way it is. So no more will be added.


Mine is on the right and the picture in the book on the left.

I did contemplate the inner truth here, do I like it better without or do I just not want the bother of stitching it? I like the more open and lighter feel of it like this so it is a decision I won't suddenly regret.

For an update on my BFF's Click HERE

And for todays Forestella link 




No comments: