Saturday 14 January 2023

Like calls to like

And my little sewing machine janome-120  has a new friend, also a charity shop purchase. A small folding table, so now if I want to and am on my own I can sew whilst watching the TV.

In this instance I was watching a repeat of The Great British Sewing Bee whilst adding backs to some cross stitch projects (more on that later) and working on the back for Teddy Bear cushion.


I think it will be back to the big machine for inserting the zip (now that I have remembered where I put the zips after I finished my tree cushions hopefully I will remember how to do that.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That’s a good idea, very portable!

Roni said...

Glad you can get some use out of the mini, and always good to find another use for little tables