Thursday 12 January 2023

BFF SAL 11

 Once again on the theme of same yet different.

One of the same parts is the thread count, I had thought about doing 14 count but that would have required measuring. I had a piece of 18 count to size so that's the material I went with.

I have selected some different colours to the key on the pattern and made a start and so far I am enjoying it.





All of these colours are changed from the original. My BFF and I think it looks like a poorly sewn crocodile. A certain designer brand need not fear me copying their logo that is for sure.

Now I know it is not a big design and I know the count I am using but still it looks so small. Probably because I have been working on something chunkier on 14 count, but that's for its own post at some point.

Click HERE to pop over to my BFF's blog for her update.

 



1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yes, I can see a crocodile appearing!