Thursday 6 August 2020

BFF stitch--a-long surprise

so what you may wonder is the surprise this week, well that there is a stich-a-long update at all.  You may recall were had intended to alternate evenings sewing and evenings walking.

This should have been a walking evening but well life happens, I will let my BFF tell you about it in her blog. Link to Blog where her oneness with nature continues.

Mind I enjoyed the sewing and am still working on my happy little trees, honest these are trees.



Not sure how well it shows on this picture but I like the was these little trees are looking on my blue, sort of like a water colour. 

3 comments:

RONI said...

Love that we have gone in such different directions on this stitch, it's making for a great blog comparison

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your trees look great! Nice start on the new SAL project.

Faith... said...

You are off to a great start on your trees!