Thursday 22 February 2024

BFF SAL 14 nearly almost

 but not quite there.

More filling in on the vase tonight, but not all done yet. It will be next week then it is onto the wide border which is blackwork in style. It is not however on the pattern black, but a beige / gold shade.


I am not sure if I will go with that in this instance or not. Next week will tell. You can pop on over to my BFF blog by clicking here she was working on the flowers and filling in sections. When she said she had missed a full section of the white? Section of white I asked? There are only three stitches of white in the flower!

This prompted her discovery as noted in her blog. And I like it, it looks good and I am a little sorry I did not make the same ohps, but then we are working on different fabric so it might not have worked out quite as well on mine as it has on her pink.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is looking lovely. Nice to see the difference too. Unfortunately I can’t leave comments on Roni’s blog at the moment but I’m reading all her posts!