Sunday 27 August 2023

Sunday Stitching a double posting

 I should have posted last week as I finally got started on this new project. Not a cover kit this time but a gift I have been looking forward to starting.


This is two weeks worth , last week and this.

So a little bit about the kit, The thread came pre-sorted and carded. The threads are numbered, the pattern has both colours and symbols. But the colour on the pattern is "there for ease of printing" or so it says, which means the colours on the pattern are not the colours on the thread. 


My friend at Church rather liked the bolder colours on the pattern, hmm depending on how this sews up, maybe I will try colour matching to the pattern and see?




2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice new start, good luck with the conversion too.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress on this one