Thursday 31 August 2023

BFF Sal A Bakers Dozen..here come the Vikings

 So nice to be back together for a chat (someone's holidays) and sharing other stuff  and stitching a bit on the SAL


I was working one area at a time, just to keep the count right and changing needles for each thread change would have been a bit annoying, so I have the "working" colours threaded up.

It is working OK so far. Not added the backstitching as yet so things her could be mistaken for other things, from a distance, well also close up at this stage.

Potentially we won't be working on this next week as we will be starting our 1st Wednesday of the month stitching on a theme and we are starting with the theme of Christmas.

I think I know what I will be working on my BFF is still in the happy contemplation stage when anything is possible.

CLICK HERE to see my BFF's progress...wow backstitching makes so much differance.



No comments: