Sunday 23 January 2022

IHSW...yeah I remembered!

 So many months I have planned to participate in the IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) and month after month either I would forget or something would come up so I could not work on my designated project.

This month although the time available was a bit limited by other commitments and health issues I did manage to stitch.

So two planets completed and the edges of the others rounded a little.  Nice to be filling those spaces.



Also nice to be making a start on this this year fingers crossed I can keep up with it  going forward.

I an hoping joining the Facebook group for the IHSW will help me remember before rather than after the date when the weekend is due.



3 comments:

RONI said...

Nice... Coming along nicely again

Astrids dragon said...

I'm glad you were able to stitch, it's nice to see two finished planets!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely progress! The planets are small but detailed from the looks of them.
Joining the group is a great idea. I always do an event for the next month as the previous weekend is finished