Thursday 13 January 2022

BFF SAL whilst the thread is in the needle

 then that's what I am going to sew

I planed to do the yellow, and then the red in the middle as I wanted to fill in the fiddly bits so I could fill in the middle section of green just fill and no thinking required.

But well there was yellow left in the needle after those two circles so off to do the bow as it was reachable. Then onto the red and yes you guessed it there was red left in the needle so the rest of the red got done.

and there were those beige bits that were in the middle and needed filling in before my thought free green section would be all set.  And once they were done well there was thread in the needle so I finished off that bit of thread in that colour and time was up for the evening and I never did get to the green!


My BFF says the monkey she could see last week now has a stripy jumper, privacy pixilation on his face...and we won't mention what those beige bits have done.

I expect once I get to do my green filling in the monkey will have vanished completely.

I was noting that at least on this plastic stuff there is no temptation to complicate the design by putting in fractional stitches where they are not in the pattern, as there is no middle to the stitches. So I could just be following the pattern. Then I noticed something that does not sit quite right with me and I am mulling over how to "fix" it so it does not irritate me with out overly Deborahizing it! 

CLICK HERE for the link to my BFF and her update.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's exactly how i work! It's looking good though.