Monday 3 May 2021

Back to front

binding. Sewing this down by hand and this feels like slow going. I think it is more the stuff on the TV has not been inspiring. It has been a lot of Snooker, can you tell I did not have the remote.

I am hoping to get it finished soon, then there will be a little bit more machine sewing to get it done. This particular project has had quite a few ups but more downs so far.


 Now some people don't like back to front binding, but I feel it depends on the quilt and on the material available. In this case it felt like the way to go and it was very kind on the corners which went in quite well and no bunny ears.

1 comment:

Faith... said...

It looks like it is coming along nicely. I find when there is something good on the television I get less stitched because I can't stop looking at the program!