Thursday 29 October 2020

The joys of nature

 lie in their infinite variation, well that's what I say every time I find I have made a small mistake in the bark of a tree or the foliage or the grass on this pattern.

Well its nature, no one is going to notice, not even me after a bit of time has passed.

So what was tonight's progress?

Well my friend and I worked separately on whatever took out fancy at first and I did

A bit more tree, these big trees take time to grow you know.

A bit of path, in the same shade as the tree.

Some big Bluebell leaves.

Some small of the very small bluebells in the light shade and then  as the spaces under the medium trees was getting on my nerves we turned to one of the variegated threads. Previously we had used this as one strand, this time it was two.




I managed to finish all of that colour before the night was done.

It has not added to the overall look of the image at this point.  Indeed the large Bluebells have lost some of their impact.  I trust that the backstitching will bring it back.

Mind I was impressed to have managed what I did due to a level of hilarity disrupting our normal stitching calm prompted by a little technological experiment. 

As the tech girl, the coding ninja I am leaving it to my BFF to give you details.


LINK to BFF's Post

 

No comments: