Saturday 9 February 2019

Waiting for the colour

at least that is what my mother says about this project.

Angels in cross stitch


Whilst there will be some shades other than the ecru ext shortly, there are no big bold colours ahead.

Still, making progress that is quite satisfying.

The pattern says to leave the over one sections till last (well the back-stitch and beads after the over one but last of the cross stitching at least)

I wonder if that is to help get it finished, if everything else is done then the over one will be less daunting.

I am not too sure about that, I might need to do faces or hands once the robes are complete.

Still battling with quarter stitch ninjas, they appear only after I have cut off the thread in that particular shade.  Threading up again, especially with blended thread just for one quarter stitch can be very frustrating.




2 comments:

RONI said...

Tis looking good so far, I look forward to seeing it progress throughout the year

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

And you will see more I am sure, just won't be any tonight LOL. Thanks for popping on by.